1. This procedure requires very little maintenance and is perfect for anyone that doesn’t have time for regular upkeep. However, there is a little extra care required over the first 24-48 hours.
2. Be very gentle with your lashes. No rubbing or itching. Sleeping on your back is best if you are a face or side sleeper.
3. Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hours. Swimming should also be avoided during this time.
4. Allow 24 hours before applying any type of product to your lashes. After 24 hours, you may apply regular mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, or any type of makeup products you desire; it will not affect the lashes.
5. Do not use any oils, lotions, creams, shampoos, face washes, makeup remover wipes or pads on your lashes for a minimum of 24 hours.
6. NO heat, steam (including cooking over the stovetop) or sauna use for a minimum of 24 hours. Use of steam/saunas is possible after but may weaken the effect of your lash lift.
7. No other facial beauty treatments for 24 hours.